So, I’ve been tagged by Shannon!
Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Right, well lets get started…
1. I can not completely finish a meal or a drink. I always leave a little bot on my plate or in my glass. It drives DH nuts, and he has even tried giving me less drink in my glass, but I still leave that tiny bit at the bottom.
2. I make DH’s side of the bed properly, complete with hospital corners, but leave my side untucked, hanging & messy. Good thing it’s hidden from the door!
3. Meal planning has become such a habit that when I planned for the week of DH’s birthday, not only did I forget to plan something nice, but I actually allocated *gasp* leftovers on his birthday, and didn’t realise until he reminded me *blush*. I quickly changed that night’s meal!
4. For some bizarre reason, before our last overseas holiday, I became addicted to Air Crash Investigation. When we were taxi-ing/taking off, I was then so freaked out at the number of things that could go wrong, I clenched my teeth so hard I gave myself a sinus headache.
5. I spend the weeks six to twenty-two of each pregnancy vowing this is the last time I will go through this, but by week 24, I am back to wanting four children, and will quite happily talk about “the next time”.
6. I am a complete nerd, and tend to prefer non-fiction to fiction if I am reading. I am particularly partial to popular science & history books, and remember really random things from them.
Okay, I’m tagging: